Hey there today I’m writing you from the thought that sometimes we find ourself connected the wrong people and in that moment you don’t see what the damage is. The text is based on Nehemiah 2 en 1 Peter 5:8
There need to be breakage before healing. Nothing is rebuild overnight. When God leaves you in the fire is because that’s the only way you can see God. When you can shout in the furnace you can shout when you get out. God provides revelation in the situation. Maybe the prayer your praying doesn’t need to be change my situation but give me revelation.
The most vulnerable time in ones life is when you are tired and gave everything away. the devil has time to wait on a opportunity to sneak in and if you are off guard it will bring you down. Small gesture can bring down great people. When you are tired everybody that pretend to listen will do. everybody that says anything nice to you, you will be attracted to. Bad company corrupts good character. Bad company on a long term will affect your health, your finance and your strength. It will cause you to feel as if you are in the lowest moment of your life.)non deserving of God’s love, this is a lie of the devil) It’s the feeling like hanging on a cord without getting any air, it is the feeling of being scared that the cord will break and cause a separation between you and God.That is why we need to be alert and of sober mind. cause the enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8.
Sometimes the things that seems to be of no harm will be harmful. Sometimes we overestimate or strength just to find out that the place we are in we are selling ourself short. We need to back off and seek God.
As a person that has the calling of leadership on your life and you are functioning as leader you can not let everybody in your space. Some people will take from you without putting it back.(strength, energy , ideas…) They suck the energy out of you. they bring you down for Satan’s pleasure. Satan uses people to get what he wants. He will laugh at you in your down moment. When he thinks you don’t have the strength to get up he will find peace. But as soon as you plan to start rebuilding all hell is going to break loose. He will use strategies to bring you down. (he will ridicule you, intimidate you, scare you.. but satan’s plans are not unknown for those who pray and seek God)
- A leader must spend a lot of time alone. (Neh. 2:11) Sometimes you have to go apart before you fall apart. You have to unload before you overload. When you are alone you can hear from God. In your solitude you can get a plan and power.
- A leader takes the time to gather the necessary information/facts (Neh. 2:13). If you don’t have the facts you will make the wrong decision based only on your feelings.
- A leader understand the devil plan and the divine plan is based on details. If you are not a detail-oriented you will mess your life up. A leader pays attention to the details but is not bogged down in the details. You cannot rebuild while micromanaging everything and everybody.
- A leader understand that timing and words are important. (Neh. 2:16) Sharing information to soon gives people the time to come up with reasons why your idea won’t work. Be careful who you trust your good stuff too. Have a strategy. The devil sure as hell will have one.
- A leader must always focus on the big picture. 2:15
- A good leader knows how to motivate people
- A good leader knows when to confront the enemy.
While I was going through my now cancelled divorce procedure, I was down, this action of mine caused me a lot of stress I was loosing weight. It caused me my energy. In that time I connected with a person who I confided somethings cause my emotion were all over the place and you could read them of my face. Without noticing this person was trying to pretend to care by saying nice things like I understand, if you need to talk I’m here. Sooner than I expected I was constantly messaging on whats-app. Without knowing I was being carried away. I was feeling tired the whole time, couldn’t give anyone no motivational word, my problems were growing bigger. The demand and the feeling of obligation towards the wrong person began to grow. It was like this person couldn’t be missed in my life.. But the one Person I couldn’t be separated from was the love of God. So I decided that whatever that I can get from God I would take, if it is the same song I will praise Him with, if it is same sentence “Help me Lord” I would say. In my silence I would here Him over and over “Stop talking, Stop exposing yourself, don’t look back” Than one day when I had enough of fighting my own will vs. God’s will, after a service on sunday I messaged this person and I said you are withholding me from God, I choose no longer to give you my time. I’m choosing God over you. I have know broken that line of connection that was causing frequency damage. The truth to be told after this action I missed talking to this person it was as if this person has gotten under my skin. This person became to important in my life just to find out that I was blinded and of guard. Know that I’m aware of this I thank God that he brought me out of the mess I’ve created for myself. I’m free, not looking back. I’m going forward with Jesus in front of me behind me and next to me.